Welcome to Your Designs This Time No. 16. Thank you to everyone who has linked up and made this a success. Your projects are so inspiring and we love seeing all of them. We will be sharing more of your awesome ideas on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus throughout the week. Also, be sure to check out/follow our Pinterest boards too. We are pinning all of our favorites.
What we’ve been up to:
What a great guest room transformation from Our Secondhand House. Beautiful!
We can’t tell you how much we each want one of these awesome DIY trays from Our House Now a Home.
We are totally in love with this stunning sewing room update from Sara at Stripes and Polka Dots.
Katie from Little House of Four is so creative! Can you believe these adorable frames are made from a pallet?
This beautiful Entry makeover was shared by Shonee from Hawthorne and Main. Love the Stripes!
– Each week we will be featuring our favorites, as well as choosing a lucky few for our monthly “We Dig It” posts. By submitting a link, you authorize Elizabeth Joan Designs to feature your project on our blog and social media. (This includes a photo from your project’s post and a link back to your blog.)
– Link up only YOUR OWN new designs, projects, or ideas.
– No Etsy stores, giveaways, or link parties please.
– We love seeing your latest projects, and by linking up, you authorize Elizabeth Joan Designs to send you a weekly invitation to Your Designs This Time.
– We would love for you to follow us.
– Please feel free to add our button to your blog or a visible link back to the this post, so others can join in.