Hey, Everyone! In the past couple of weeks we have shared some fun holiday focused DIY projects and wanted to continue the holiday cheer with a week of last minute gift guides for all of the guys, gals, and kiddos in your lives. Everything in our guide is budget friendly (under $50) and there are a variety of options to hopefully satisfy even the pickiest person on your list. Enjoy!
Gift Guide for Men – $50 or less
1. This classic Lightweight Twill Tri-Color Plaid Shirt is the perfect item to dress up or down. Model not included.
2. With the Chillsner, there is no longer a need for those creepy koozies to keep your beer cool.
3. Can you ever really go wrong with bacon? Umm, no, so check out I Love Bacon, the book for the pork lover in your life.
4. Let this Shaving Brush work up a great lather and give your guy a mini facial massage at the same time.
5. The tunes will flow naturally with this cool Bamboo Sound System.
6. Keep him cool and hydrated by gifting him the Under Armour Beyond Vacuum 18 oz. Insulated Hydration Bottle.
7. The Leatherman Side Kick Multi Tool is great for the outdoorsman or anyone who might ever need pliers, a screwdriver and a bottle opener.
8. Who doesn’t love a good magic trick? Find out some of the best kept card trick secrets with the Reflection DVD by Bill Goodwin.
9. You wouldn’t want his little tootsies to get cold this winter. Show him you care with these cozy Men’s Handsewn, Fleece-Lined Slippers
Hopefully, these ideas will help cut down on a little of that last minute shopping stress. Stay tuned for more ideas coming soon!