Each month we will be sharing some of our favorite finds from around the web. Enjoy!
And this month, since we are wrapping up the end of the year, we thought we would share our own favorite projects from Elizabeth Joan Designs.
1. Lavender Wreath – Simple. Easy. Beautiful. Enough said.
2. Boxes Into Baskets – You can never have too many inexpensive storage options.
3. Range Hood Makeover – Spray painting in the kitchen. Who knew it would turn out so well?
4. Half Bathroom Reveal – This bathroom was screaming for a makeover and it got what it asked for.
5. Dining Table – This custom built dining table is Emily’s favorite project to date. It was challenging to make, but had a wonderful end result.
1. Lazy Upholstering – Easy projects that look great are at the top of my list.
2. Simple Silhouette – This classic DIY piece of work looks more like a painting than a piece of black card stock on a white background.
3. Painting Upholstery – Who would have thought you could makeover some fabric furniture with a can of latex paint?
4. Wire Mesh Pin Board – Definitely prettier that a cork bulletin board.
5. Vintage Inspired Chalk Cloth Map – Chalk Cloth may just be the coolest DIY item ever!
So, what was your favorite project we shared with you this year? Is there something special you would like to see us tackle in 2014? Let us know in the comments below!