Can you believe it’s already October? This year is just zooming by. Every month we like to sum up what we have been up to. Here a glimpse at our September blogging adventures:
– We have reached over 780 likes on Facebook. Thank you to all of our loyal fans. (We love you too!)
– This week we are holding a giveaway to give you a chance at winning a $10 Michaels Gift Card and Craft Bundle!
All items are brand new (total value over $60!) and personally picked out by us.
This Craft Bundle consists of:
– (2) Studio Decor 4 x 6 pedestal picture frames
– (2) Mini chalkboards
– (1) Package of 6 trims -1 yd. each
– (1) Amaco Rub’n Buff metallic wax finish
– (1) Scotch Expressions Tape
– (1) Martha Stewart Crafts utility brush set
– (1) Package of 48 Mod Podge tracing templates
– (2) Wooden rubber stamps
– (1) 6 fl oz. Martha Stewart Crafts wood stain
– (1) 2 fl. oz. Martha Stewart Crafts glitter acrylic craft paint
– (1) Recollections ribbon- 5/8in. x 5ft.
– (1) Roll paper tape
– (1) Loew Cornell 1? spong roller
– (1) Package Ook thumb tacks – 20pc.
– (1) K & C Company Smash captions – 42pc.
– (4) “handmade with love” clothes pins
– (1) Decorative tin with chalkboard lid.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This contest is open to United States of America residents only. All entrants must be 18 years of age or older. We will contact the randomly selected winner within 48 hours of the contest close. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, Amaco, K & C Company, Loew Cornell, Martha Stewart Crafts, Michaels, Mod Podge, Ook, Recollections, Scotch, and Studio Decor or associated with, Facebook, Instgram, Pinterest, or Twitter.
-These projects were selected to be features on other blogs!
Thank you to all of the amazing bloggers who have chosen to highlight us. To see the blogs we have been featured on, go to our Features/Links page.
– We invited Corinna, at For My Love Of, to make a guest appearance on our blog this month. She provided our readers with an awesome tutorial for Woven Leather Art. If you have not checked out her blog yet, be sure to stop by for a visit.
– Our weekly link up, Your Designs This Time, is always full of inspiration. We are so thankful to have Brepurposed, Little House of Four, and Restless Arrow hosting with us. These ladies are all truly amazing and talented. Fellow bloggers, be sure to share you latest projects every Monday at 8:00am EST for a chance to be featured on all four blogs.