Welcome to Your Designs This Time No. 15. What have you been up to this summer? If you are in need of some ideas, check out our Summer List. Thank you to everyone who has linked up and made this a success. Your projects are so inspiring and we love seeing all of them. We will be sharing more of your awesome ideas on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus throughout the week. Also, be sure to check out/follow our Pinterest boards too. We are pinning all of our favorites.
We want to congratulate entry #228 Amanda W., the winner of the $50 Pottery Barn Gift Card Giveaway, and thank everyone who celebrated our Blogiversary week with us!
Now on to this weeks linkup:
Melissa at A Prudent Life shared her creative idea of a woven top remote box. Too cute!
This Pottery Barn knockoff table, from Kristi at Making In The Mountains is absolutely beautiful.
Are you looking for simple ideas for making a room your own? Look no further than these 5 easy ways to personalize your space from Megan at Latte Everyday.
Amanda at Burlap and Babies transformed an old broken mirror into this awesome framed chalkboard. Love it!
Using supplies already on hand, Christina, from Operation Home, made this stunning art piece for her home. This tutorial is a must see!
– Each week we will be featuring our favorites, as well as choosing a lucky few for our monthly “We Dig It” posts. By submitting a link, you authorize Elizabeth Joan Designs to feature your project on our blog and social media. (This includes a photo from your project’s post and a link back to your blog.)
– Link up only YOUR OWN new designs, projects, or ideas.
– No Etsy stores, giveaways, or link parties please.
– We love seeing your latest projects, and by linking up, you authorize Elizabeth Joan Designs to send you a weekly invitation to Your Designs This Time.
– We would love for you to follow us! Find Elizabeth Joan Designs on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin’, Erin’s Instagram and Emily’s Instagram.
– Please feel free to add our button to your blog or a visible link back to the this post, so others can join in.