When it comes to money, I am an oxymoron. I love to shop and spend, but saving some money may be one of my favorite things in life. When I decorate my home, I use the same philosophy and always try to find the best deals. Typically, I would describe my decor style as neutral modern farmhouse, so I’ve rounded up a great selection of Affordable Farmhouse Decor that you can snag for less than $40!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Click here for my full disclosure policy.
1. Rustic Metal Arrow – Fun wall decor that could work in almost any room of the house.
2.Wood Framed Topiary – I love topiaries and this cute wood framed option would look great hanging on the wall.
3. Ticking Stripe Pillow Case – We have a couple of ticking stripe pillows in our home and they always look great!
4. White Tin Pitcher – Perfect to display flowers or kitchen utensils.
5. Metal Olive Basket – Great as decor, but also for holding toys.
6. Tin Silverware Caddy – Save drawer space and put your silverware in here. (Also works miracles for corralling art supplies.)
7. Compass Pillow Case – A simple, pretty pillow that has an amazingly low price tag.
8. Graphic Cotton Towel – How cute is this towel for mopping up spills in the kitchen?
9. Wire Storage Basket – These baskets work great in the pantry!
10. Reclaimed Decorative Ladder – I really want a ladder like this to either hang towels or blankets on.
11. Boxwood Wreath – We have a boxwood wreath hanging in our home and it brings so much life to the space. Plus, ours still looks as new as it did when we got it, 1.5 years ago.
12. Framed Chalkboard – The perfect place for grocery lists and reminders.