I can’t tell you how excited I am to have Spring right on our heels and honestly, it can’t get here fast enough for me. The temperatures here in the Midwest are warming up. And by that, I mean that it was in the 30’s today. Real warm, huh? Anyway, we thought we would share 7 Fun Spring Ideas that will help you kiss the cold of winter goodbye. Plus, you can whip these up in a flash, which is always a good thing.
Click on the images below to learn more!
1. A stylish gardening basket is the perfect gift for kids or adults. The gold accents are gender neutral and almost anyone will enjoy watching their little seedlings grow.
2. Recycle an old broken laundry basket to make a neutral planter for your deck or patio. The breathable burlap material keeps soil in and even allows water to drain, so plant won’t drown.
3. Try a new take on egg coloring/decorating with this neat idea. Who knew that eyeshadow could be so versatile?
4. Learn how to start your own vermicomposting bin with this simple tutorial.
5. Customize a popcorn bucket to make an inexpensive basket for all of your Easter treats. Kids will love these with their favorite character or colors on them.
6. Create a creative new Spring wreath for your front door with a little moss, a cute butterfly and few minutes.
7. Get your seedlings growing in no time. This tutorial uses recycled materials which are great for starting plants.
So what do you think of our 7 Fun Spring Ideas? Are you as ready as I am for longer days and warmer weather?
You may also like: