Welcome to Your Designs This Time No. 7. Thank you to everyone who linked up last week. We love seeing all of your projects and, after spending last week together and doing minimal DIY, we are excited to be motivated by your creativity! We will be sharing more of your inspiring ideas on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus throughout the week. Also, be sure to check out/follow our Pinterest boards too. We are pinning all of our favorites.
DIY Passion transformed a simple nook into a beautiful desk for Dan.
This planter, by Corrina Ashley at For My Love Of, is so pretty with it’s modern dip line and beautiful copper coloring.
We are loving the idea of DIY clothing. This Easy To Sew Top by Julie at Sum Of Their Stories is on our “must try” list.
Katie, at Little House Of Four, updated her daughter’s wall with some totally awesome gold polka dots. So much fun!
- Each week we will be featuring our favorites, as well as choosing a lucky few for our monthly “We Dig It” posts. By submitting a link, you authorize Elizabeth Joan Designs to feature your project on our blog and social media. (This includes a photo and a link back to your blog.)
- Link up only your own new designs, projects, or ideas.
- No Etsy stores or giveaways, please.
- We would love for you to follow us! Find Elizabeth Joan Designs on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin’, Erin’s Instagram and Emily’s Instagram.
- Please feel free to add our button to your blog or a visible link back to the this post, so others can join in.