Hi! Welcome to Your Designs This Time – No. 20! We are so excited to announce that we have expanded this link-up to include four additional hosts, Brepurposed, Little House Of Four, Stripes and Polka Dots, and The Queen and Her Court. If you get a chance, hop on over and check out these ladies’ talented projects! So, what does this new expansion mean for you? It means every link added to the link party will show across five different blogs. This will give more chances for people to see your creative handy work. Yay! Thanks again to everyone who has linked up with us and made this a success.
We’d love for you to follow your hosts is some way!
Stripes and Polka Dots
The Queen and Her Court
This awesome Industrial Raised Dog Feeder, by The Charming Farmer, would make any pup drool with envy.
Do It Yourself Fun Ideas shared an amazingly fun way to reuse paper towel rolls to make Concrete Tea Light Candlesticks.
Draven Made’s straight forward tutorial for making a DIY West Elm Tall Tufted Headboard for Under $50 would help add a touch of modern elegance to any bedroom.
Check out this creative idea for a cool re-purposed Shutter End Table from Flimsy Pi.
This beautifully sweet Lavender and Peach First Birthday Party, by Tshirt & Jeans, has so many lovely colors and details.
If you have been featured today, grab our button and proudly display it somewhere on your blog.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. By submitting a link, you authorize Brepurposed, Elizabeth Joan Designs, Little House Of Four, Stripes and Polka Dots, and The Queen and Her Court to feature your project on our blogs and social media. (This includes a photo from your project’s post and a link back to your blog.)
- Link up only YOUR OWN new designs, projects, or ideas.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways, or link parties please.
- We love seeing your latest projects, and by linking up, you are giving authorize to be sent a weekly invitation to Your Designs This Time.
- Please feel free to add our button to your blog or a visible link back to the this post, so others can join in.